02 April 2020/General
COVID-19 & Our Commitment to Safety
COVID-19 has impacted the lives of all Albertans, and we’re adapting to protect our clients and staff during this difficult time. Your health and safety are our number one priority.
We recognize that our storage solutions are vital to many families and businesses. You depend on us for safe and secure access to your valued possessions.
That’s why, at this time, we’re remaining open for business. Our facilities are closely adhering to the recommendations set out by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Alberta Health Services (AHS). We’re ready to respond to any changes in legislation, including possible closures.
To protect your safety and health, we’re launching rigorous social distancing protocols:
- Taking credit card payments over the phone
- Assisting only one client at a time in our offices
- Encouraging at least 2 meters of distance for all interactions
- Mandating any staff who display symptoms to stay home from work
- Asking clients who are at risk or who display symptoms to stay home
- Directing clients to our online services wherever we can
- Ensuring only clients touch products during a purchase
- Ensuring only clients hold their personal ID when moving in
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures, be sure to call our head office at (780) 469-7867. Check back to this blog post for our latest updates on this evolving situation.
Take care, be safe and visit alberta.ca/COVID19 to stay informed on public health orders and self-isolation advice.